Another term for magnetohydrodynamics.
More example sentences
- In a cold plasma, hydromagnetics breaks down once the wave frequency become comparable to this frequency.
- The motion of a dispersed medium under space conditions can obviously not be treated without hydromagnetics and plasma physics as a basis.
- More example sentences
- In another set of models, called hydromagnetic models, a velocity field, is derived by appropriately coupling the dynamo equations.
- We have already noted two instances above where it breaks down and the strict hydromagnetic limit is not valid.
- This work carries out the modelling and simulation for the behavior of hydromagnetic condensate flow along a wavy disk.
Definition of hydromagnetics in:
- The British & World English dictionary