- Massage using jets of water, as a health or beauty treatment.More example sentences
- We also try hydromassage which means a lady with a powerful hose jets you all over in a bath.
- Close to a conventional step-in shower cubicle in appearance, the units boast a plethora of special features including a steam facility and vertical hydromassage.
- This is a dramatic mirrored structure housing jacuzzis, jet streams, cascades, hydromassage, Turkish baths and much more.
More definitions of hydromassageDefinition of hydromassage in:
- The British & World English dictionary