- Denoting a cooling or heating system in which heat is transported using circulating water.More example sentences
- But just in case, we included hydronic radiant heat that circulates hot water through pipes imbedded in the concrete floor to heat the house in winter.
- These heaters also can act as backup heat sources for hydronic radiant-heat systems and solar water heaters.
- Instead of circulating warm air throughout a home, a hydronic system pumps hot water or steam from a boiler through pipes and radiators or copper-finned baseboard radiators, and then returns it to be reheated and recirculated.
More definitions of hydronicDefinition of hydronic in:
- The British & World English dictionary