- An instrument that gives an indication of the humidity of the air.More example sentences
- The table below details the advantages and disadvantages of electric versus mechanical hygroscopes.
- If moisturising is continuous over the hygroscope moisture content then flax can mould even during a couple of days.
- Often the humidity required for bacteria to multiply is found on hygroscope materials.
More definitions of hygroscopeDefinition of hygroscope in:
- The British & World English dictionary