- Acutely or excessively aware: placing so much emphasis on willpower as to become hyperconscious, if not sometimes even inhibitedMore example sentences
- I like to think if the galaxy is a conscious being then it would be self aware, as I'm thinking of it as a hyperconscious being.
- Now, the curved screen seems insanely bulbous, and I'm hyperconscious of the high-pitched sound it emits.
- The theoretical framework takes from this disturbed mode of comportment a hyperconscious subjectivity.
More definitions of hyperconsciousDefinition of hyperconscious in:
- The British & World English dictionary