- 1A software system that links topics on the screen to related information and graphics, which are typically accessed by a point-and-click method.More example sentences
- Its graphical interface and point-and-click hypertext links made it easy to use.
- The power of hypertext linking and text markup is everywhere apparent.
- In this manner, the merging of expert systems technology with hypertext was quite successful.
- 1.1A document presented on a computer as hypertext.More example sentences
- To construct the simplest of hypertexts requires a basic knowledge of HTML code, but a great knowledge of writing practice.
- To summarise very briefly, originally most digital writing took the form of hypertexts, usually hyperfictions.
- The performative nature of hypertexts, such as Storyspace, are easily likened to Barthes' notion of text as ‘a methodological field’.
More definitions of hypertextDefinition of hypertext in:
- The British & World English dictionary