- (Chiefly in science fiction) a device used to introduce a drug or other substance into the body through the skin without puncturing it.More example sentences
- The invention of real hyposprays, like the kind Dr. McCoy uses, was just the beginning.
- Finally, he reached into the coat and pulled out a hypospray, a small pistol shaped tool with a rounder barrel and notch at the top for inserting vials.
- Suddenly I felt a coldness against my neck and the brief pinch that usually meant someone had just punched a hypospray into my bloodstream.
More definitions of hyposprayDefinition of hypospray in:
- The British & World English dictionary