Definition of hypothermal in English:
1.1Relating to or suffering from hypothermia.
- The variety of such injuries is very large and includes pedestrian and hypothermal deaths, ski injuries, and injuries from other sports-related activities.
- This invention relates in general to methods and means for hypothermal medical treatment.
- The use of trasilol is preferable in patients with a large scope of surgical intervention under prolonged hypothermal perfusion.
1.2 Geology Of or relating to mineral deposits formed at relatively high temperature and pressure.
- The place offers slightly mineralised waters with hypothermal, hydrocarbonic sulphate and sodium-free composition.
- The mineral water is slightly mineralised, hypothermal, hydro carbonic-sulphate-sodium.
- Such pipes may have been present in other hypothermal deposits that are now currently inaccessible.
- Example sentences
- In the Altays, they got lost - and then hypothermic.
- Of these characteristics, only duration of surgery was found to be significantly higher in hypothermic patients.
- Approximately 10% of septic patients are hypothermic and 35% are normothermic at presentation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia