- 1Not very hot; tepid.More example sentences
- We will characterize the physiological relevance of such a hypothermal activation process in primary human lymphocytes.
- Nothing is known on the physiological responses of lymphocytes during short-term hypothermal shifts.
- 1.1Relating to or suffering from hypothermia.More example sentences
- The variety of such injuries is very large and includes pedestrian and hypothermal deaths, ski injuries, and injuries from other sports-related activities.
- This invention relates in general to methods and means for hypothermal medical treatment.
- The use of trasilol is preferable in patients with a large scope of surgical intervention under prolonged hypothermal perfusion.
- 1.2 Geology Of or relating to mineral deposits formed at relatively high temperature and pressure.More example sentences
- The place offers slightly mineralised waters with hypothermal, hydrocarbonic sulphate and sodium-free composition.
- The mineral water is slightly mineralised, hypothermal, hydro carbonic-sulphate-sodium.
- Such pipes may have been present in other hypothermal deposits that are now currently inaccessible.
- More example sentences
- In the Altays, they got lost - and then hypothermic.
- Of these characteristics, only duration of surgery was found to be significantly higher in hypothermic patients.
- Approximately 10% of septic patients are hypothermic and 35% are normothermic at presentation.