- A cylindrical container holding chunks of ice, either ready to serve in drinks or for chilling a bottle of wine in.More example sentences
- He pulled the bottle of wine from the ice bucket and poured a glass for her and then one for himself.
- This is the moment to ask for an ice bucket (for red wines if necessary) or for a bottle to be taken out of an ice bucket.
- A table was set for 10 with a bottle of water in an ice bucket alongside a bottle of Hill's Absinth (the Czech spelling).
More definitions of ice bucketDefinition of ice bucket in:
- The British & World English dictionary