- 1(Especially of a liquid) very cold; as cold as ice: there is plenty of ice-cold beerMore example sentences
- Avoid cold or ice-cold foods, as cold foods and drinks douse the digestive fire and decreases immunity.
- We were going to Little Italy and ordering a king-sized pizza pie, and ice-cold beer for everyone.
- What could be nicer, however, than supping an ice-cold beer overlooking the harbour on the hottest day of the year?
- 2Unemotional or dispassionate; unfeeling: he is the epitome of ice-cold judgmentMore example sentences
- It was not evil, but cunning and cold, and Jaro new, with ice-cold certainty, that if he saw it in the eye, his soul would be shattered.
- They mistake your steely shield for an ice-cold attitude.
- There are five kills on the list for this ice-cold murderer, and he's not gonna let his cab driver go home until they're all crossed out.