- A sharp, straight, pointed implement with a handle, used to break ice into small pieces for chilling food and drinks.More example sentences
- Get Mom to use an ice pick or other sharp object to puncture the fabric at the screw holes, and re-attach lid to chest.
- An awl, ice pick or other sharp pointed object works well to remove either type of retainer.
- I found a chopper in his right front pocket and an ice pick in another pocket of his pants.
More definitions of ice pickDefinition of ice pick in:
- The British & World English dictionary