noun (plural icemen)chiefly North American
- A man who sells or delivers ice.More example sentences
- Much horse-and-cart busyness went on: milkman, baker and iceman all came by cart, and for us children it was vital to follow the iceman in order to pick up icechips from the street and suck them.
- The major difference between icemen and mountaineer axes is that the blades are at right angles to each other and that generally the hook end on a mountaineer's axe is notched for better handling power.
- The recent cold weather is nothing new to the Truckee area, in fact, in the late 1800s the cold temperatures were highly anticipated by the Truckee River icemen.
More definitions of icemanDefinition of iceman in:
- The British & World English dictionary