- A picture of a person, especially one sought by the police, reconstructed from typical facial features according to witnesses' descriptions: [as modifier]: an identikit photographMore example sentences
- Police may get a better picture of a suspect by ‘morphing’ together identikits obtained from more than one witness description, researchers said yesterday.
- The book will teach children to interpret all forms of abuse, and how to reach the police, give evidence, and complete an identikit.
- She has been extremely helpful with the information she provided yesterday to enable us to put the identikit together.
More definitions of identikitDefinition of identikit in:
- The British & World English dictionary