Definition of immaturity in English:
1The state of being immature or not fully grown.
- Humans, indeed most species, experience biological immaturity.
- However, Rogers may not be able to overcome his immaturity, which has been an issue in the past.
- This is due to immaturity of brainstem control of central respiratory drive.
1.1Behavior that is appropriate to someone younger: they were shocked by such immaturity in a grown man
More example sentences
- The only thing that has held them back in recent years has been their own immaturity.
- I must not use my temperament as an excuse for immaturity or belligerence.
- I just don't see the joy of going around spreading your stupidity and immaturity.
Words that rhyme with immaturitybiosecurity, cybersecurity, futurity, impurity, maturity, obscurity, purity, security, surety
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.