Definition of immense in English:
Extremely large or great, especially in scale or degree: the cost of restoration has been immense an immense apartment building
More example sentences
- Those trade union leaders should be calling action like Thursday's on an immense scale.
- All I see is a flash of blue scales, then an immense, burning pain on my right cheek.
- His learning was as vast as was his obstinacy immense in the matter of accepting change.
- Example sentences
- It gives a fun sense of scope and immensity to the virtual space.
- First, I was struck by the immensity of the area that was affected by the attack.
- It is very easy for the immensity of the complex emotional drama in the Iliad to be lost in sweeping camera movements and computer-generated battles.