- another term for immiseration.More example sentences
- The immiserization argument is only one of the many complaints about the impact of international integration, but it is arguably the one with the widest currency.
- The evidence from both economic and social indicators suggests that globalization, far from being a force for immiserization, has rather been a source of improvement for the people residing in the poorer countries of the world.
- George saw immiserization as the consequence of inappropriate human institutions, not of the inescapable niggardliness of nature as Malthus had claimed.
More definitions of immiserizationDefinition of immiserization in:
- The British & World English dictionary