- With the personal presence or action of the individual specified: he had to pick up his welfare check in personMore example sentences
- Otherwise people can go there in person and pay a visit to the kids since the center is not that far.
- His thesis is undoubtedly better presented in person rather than in the context of a dry academic paper.
- The cyclists who objected to the scheme presented their views in person to the inquiry.
More definitions of in personDefinition of in person in:
- The British & World English dictionary