(Of training) intended for those actively engaged in the profession or activity concerned: in-service training of library staff
More example sentences
- Shipanga said the successful bidders will be given in-service training.
- Final year students are currently involved in 5 months of in-service training, he said.
- But, he said, initial teacher training and in-service training should include advice and help on limiting voice strain problems.
1In or available for use.
- It is not uncommon to have guns produced for America's previous wars in service today.
- But it should be remembered that for the first two and a half years of the war they were far in advance of anything in service in any other nation.
- The LCH class now has the distinction of being in commission longer than any other ship still in service.