- In or into two halves or pieces: he tore the piece of paper in twoMore example sentences
- She gives him a warm smile as he folds the paper in two and hands it back to her.
- The most startling story we heard was one who said a neighbour was in bed and a tree fell on their home and cut it in two.
- The tree was first cut in two, then the centre of the tree was removed and the outer part shaped to act as a boat.
More definitions of in twoDefinition of in two in:
- The British & World English dictionary