- Causing no noticeable signs or symptoms: clinically inapparent hepatitisMore example sentences
- Since most pregnant women have had inapparent infection and because of the low risk to the fetus, routine exclusion from schools, day care, etc., is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Chronic infection with S. stercoralis is often inapparent, but it can cause gastrointestinal, cutaneous, or pulmonary symptoms.
- Despite our exclusion criteria, other confounding influences may have occurred as a result of inapparent inflammatory disease.
More definitions of inapparentDefinition of inapparent in:
- The British & World English dictionary