nounchiefly Veterinary Medicine
Lack of appetite.
More example sentences
- In 2001, the animal had problems such as lethargy, inappetence, and ulcers.
- The main clinical signs were depression, inappetence, huddling together, ataxia and recumbency.
- More example sentences
- The cat was inappetent and showed weight loss, polydipsia and vomiting.
- The affected birds were inappetent and depressed and had ruffled feathers before death.
Definition of inappetence in:
- The British & World English dictionary