- (Of a company or other organization) formed into a legal corporation: the Incorporated Society of Musicians [postpositive]: Adobe Systems IncorporatedMore example sentences
- But legal services can't be delivered to the public through an incorporated company.
- For example, business insurance is recommended for the protection of an incorporated company or a partnership.
- Who wants to have an incorporated company if the signature certifying it, is not legal.
More definitions of incorporatedDefinition of incorporated in:
- The British & World English dictionary