noun (plural independencies)
- 2 archaic term for independence.More example sentences
- We, after getting our independency, we became fully aware of the indebtedness we owed to countries and heads of state who had assisted us.
- Although Mel's uncle had offered her temporary job in his company, Mel declined his offer because she wanted to test her own independency.
- He sought to balance the independency of the local congregation with the need for a wider, visible unity.
More definitions of independencyDefinition of independency in:
- The British & World English dictionary