- 1Signs, indications, or distinguishing marks: learned footnotes and other indicia of scholarshipMore example sentences
- That is why I am about to go through the various indicia which indicate that there is a limited extraterritorial effect in this legislation.
- Later I suggested a number of indicia for the definition of a political crime.
- These matters could be incidental indicia of a real partnership, but indicia of substance (partnership accounts, sharing of profits and expenses etc.) are simply not here.
- 1.1Markings used on address labels or bulk mail as a substitute for stamps.More example sentences
- These are the indicias your printer needs to use for standard or non-profit mailings.
- Permit imprint indicias for international mail must be prepared in one of the formats shown in Exhibit 152.34.
- You can alter the locations and permit number on the indicias we provide to accommodate your mailing house's specifications.
early 17th century: plural of Latin indicium, from index, indic- 'informer, sign'.
More definitions of indiciaDefinition of indicia in:
- The British & World English dictionary