- Making no distinctions; indiscriminate.More example sentences
- ‘Available intelligence’ is a non-descript, indiscriminating term, probably deliberately employed to avoid questions as to what they knew of its quality and veracity.
- Since White Christmas, the hunt has been on to find its commercial successor and countless lamentable ditties have been thrust upon an indiscriminating public.
- The film is entirely inoffensive, so it makes for perfect family fare - but only if the children are young enough to be indiscriminating about what they're seeing.
More definitions of indiscriminatingDefinition of indiscriminating in:
- The British & World English dictionary