- 1Slightly unwell: my mother is indisposedMore example sentences
- Fearless Leader is apparently still indisposed and couldn't make it to the studio to deliver his big patriotic speech.
- Here, let me just wake him up… he's mildly indisposed right now, can I take a message?
- The year 1965 was a watershed: she replaced the indisposed Marilyn Horne in a Carnegie Hall performance of Donizetti's Lucrezia Borgia.
- 2Averse; unwilling: the potential audience seemed indisposed to attendMore example sentences
- When the council speaker should be indisposed to execute whose duties, the vice speaker shall act on whose behalf.
- Whilst not being a trend setter, I am not indisposed to being trendy.
- This is a benign rather than sinister story, and I know that some may be indisposed to accept it.