- A social or economic system built on manufacturing industries.More example sentences
- The dialogue between Gandhi and Nehru on industrialism, socialism and capitalism dates back to 1928.
- In short, the advent of industrialism and the Industrial Revolution has irreversibly changed the prognosis for freedom and statism.
- This ‘charming’ story, avowedly in opposition to economics, concerns the evils of industrialism and the inferiority of the African people.
More definitions of industrialismDefinition of industrialism in:
- The British & World English dictionary