Definition of inestimable in English:
Too great to calculate: a treasure of inestimable value
More example sentences
- This crop of voices would contribute inestimable value to the party; to stifle the forces of normal growth that would accrue to the party in such a debate would be foolish.
- It was a truly broad and liberal education and as such, it was to be of inestimable benefit to me.
- This is without even bringing up the possibility that the results from the fake investigation could be very misleading to the point of causing inestimable harm.
- Example sentences
- Nature's transitions often defy our best attempts at classification, and besides, the enormous dam in front of us had changed this land inestimably.
- Not just strong, lean and handsome, he is also calm, classy, articulate and inestimably humble, considering he is the best polo player in the world.
- The other thing that's so inestimably good about this book is that EVERY recipe I have ever made from it has WORKED.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan