Definition of inestimable in English:
Too great to calculate: a treasure of inestimable value
More example sentences
- This crop of voices would contribute inestimable value to the party; to stifle the forces of normal growth that would accrue to the party in such a debate would be foolish.
- It was a truly broad and liberal education and as such, it was to be of inestimable benefit to me.
- This is without even bringing up the possibility that the results from the fake investigation could be very misleading to the point of causing inestimable harm.
- Example sentences
- Nature's transitions often defy our best attempts at classification, and besides, the enormous dam in front of us had changed this land inestimably.
- Not just strong, lean and handsome, he is also calm, classy, articulate and inestimably humble, considering he is the best polo player in the world.
- The other thing that's so inestimably good about this book is that EVERY recipe I have ever made from it has WORKED.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.