Not possible to do easily or conveniently; impracticable.
More example sentences
- To exhaustively search all possible networks is infeasible, in practice, even with high-performance computers.
- Then there are those things which could be changed but any party serious about running the country would find infeasible to change.
- It may sound totally infeasible but something has to be done to help the lower League clubs to survive.
- More example sentences
- For example, James Longstreet's protest to Robert E. Lee on the infeasibility of Pickett's Charge is well-known.
- One might argue against such strictness and point out its infeasibility, pointlessness and even potential harmfulness, at the levels of both clinical practice and inter-professional relationships.
- These concerns tended to stay out of the forefront of public attention, however, due to the slow pace of population change and the relative infeasibility of policy interventions.
Definition of infeasible in:
- The British & World English dictionary