- 1The action or process of supplying material to a machine.More example sentences
- The machine is suited for high precision, infeed and single-revolution, thread rolling, worm rolling and roll sizing.
- Several degrees of automation are available, ranging from semiautomatic hand feeding of product to a fully automated system of product infeed, leaflet insertion, and discharge handling of the completed carton.
- If the Eskom infeed to Komga has faulted, Mr Van Zyl can contact the Eskom Contact Centre for feedback.
- 1.1A mechanism that does this.More example sentences
- The screw diameter gradually increases from the machine's infeed to the die - either over the entire screw length (as in a universal screw), or over a screw section.
- Both grinders feature remote-controlled operation, with a 56-in.-high x 48-in.-wide infeed opening and a 40-in.-wide conveyor for stacking material to a height of 18 ft.
- The Morgan typically shuttles this material some 75 to 100 metres to the chipper, swinging the drags so the logs are aligned straight into the chipper infeed.
More definitions of infeedDefinition of infeed in:
- The British & World English dictionary