- Bent or curved inward.More example sentences
- The mournful opening adagio is extremely haunting, images of concentration camps, trains and ghettoes speedily passed through my head as I sat transfixed listening to the Griller's superbly inflexed interpretation.
- In flowers with attractive sepals, since these perianth parts are inflexed, bees may spend several seconds on the flower sepals before falling into the flower cavity.
- The romantic opening theme that sets the scene for this core is typical Warbeck, an emotionally inflexed tune of great beauty and sentimental charm.
More definitions of inflexedDefinition of inflexed in:
- The British & World English dictionary