A large amount of money, people, or water, that moves or is transferred into a place: some enclosed seas are subject to large inflows of fresh water the firm experienced two years of cash inflow
More example sentences
- However, this can only be achieved through capital inflows into the real sector and a high-level of export volume.
- Managing the rupee by controlling capital inflows requires targeting portfolio flows.
- This would be done through increasing the inflow of resources to support development programmes.
inflowing noun& adjective
- Example sentences
- For 750 years or more Cambridge has (with the exception of the odd revolt among the townsfolk) welcomed this seasonal human inflowing tide.
- The maps were used to evaluate the ecological aspects of the studied ecosystem, such as the influence of inflowing rivers on the optical properties of the lake.
- On the in breath, simply relax your stomach so that the inflowing air can effortlessly fill the empty lung space.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of inflow in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.