- A very large amount of information supplied all at once, especially as background information in a narrative: the movie begins with a lengthy expository info dumpMore example sentences
- Be forewarned: this is a fairly extensive info-dump.
- That sounds eerily like an info dump to me.
- Eliminating the Info Dump in dialogue will create mystery that keeps your reader riveted while strengthening the prose.
More definitions of info dumpDefinition of info dump in:
- The British & World English dictionary