- A visual image such as a chart or diagram used to represent information or data: a good infographic is worth a thousand wordsMore example sentences
- The use of infographics to accompany science articles was limited.
- For the full article with complete infographics, please download this PDF.
- Colour on every page means not only the opportunity for better photos, but also diagrams, infographics etc.
More definitions of infographicDefinition of infographic in:
- The British & World English dictionary