- An Internet company that gathers and links information on particular subjects on behalf of commercial organizations and their potential customers.More example sentences
- Where mediated costs were traditionally tied to the movement of physical assets, the arrival of the Internet economy provided new infomediaries with the opportunity to gain real power from information assets.
- The most significant attempts at providing user privacy in this arena have been centered around the use of infomediaries.
- These advantages have given new life to the information content business and created the opportunities for a new breed of infomediaries - essentially packagers of information.
1980s: from info(rmation) + -mediary, on the pattern of intermediary.
More definitions of infomediaryDefinition of infomediary in:
- The British & World English dictionary