- 1Hostile actions against an enemy’s information infrastructure.More example sentences
- Did U.S. infowar commandos smuggle a deadly computer virus into Iraq inside a printer?
- The hacker known as ‘The Analyzer’ was sentenced Thursday in Israel to six months of community service for a series of intrusions into US Defense Department computers that triggered America's first full-blown infowar false alarm.
- It might be that Mr. Schily does not know anything about infowar, but I know a lot of countries see attacks coming at their computers from other countries.
- 2A propaganda war waged via electronic media.More example sentences
- He seems a whole lot saner then he sounds on-air and on infowars.
- Especially in light of the Defense Secretary's blueprints for an escalated infowar of propoganda-making, media-hijack and story planting, etcetera, I think you are right.
- My guess is that early on in this war, the Department of Defense was instructed to leave Infowar operations to the State Department and the CIA.
More definitions of infowarDefinition of infowar in:
- The British & World English dictionary