- (In a written document) below; further on: see note, infraMore example sentences
- For a further discussion of the importance of vancomycin resistance, see infra notes 125-128 and accompanying text.
- In one activity, the writing of views about communications discussed at p. 738, infra, Committee practice has allowed individual members to write concurring or dissenting opinions.
- Nevertheless, this bifurcated approach in determining rights to compensation in a water-related context proves useful in analyzing appropriate forms of compensation, as discussed infra.
late 19th century: Latin, 'below'.
More definitions of infraDefinition of infra in:
- The British & World English dictionary