Definition of infuriating in English:
Making one extremely angry and impatient; very annoying: that infuriating half-smile on his face
More example sentences
- Millions of kids, through the book, feel the infuriating injustices of autocracy.
- The battle for power has moved into the shadows, casting an infuriating fog over its news coverage.
- This time his team chose the big city to produce their most infuriating performance of the season.
- [as submodifier]: the truth is infuriatingly hard to pin downMore example sentences
- The notion of a service culture remains infuriatingly alien to many Scots.
- ‘Hallo, I'm on the train,’ is not an infuriatingly redundant communication but a genuine expression of how well mobiles mesh with our lifestyles.
- Ezzie remained infuriatingly silent after that.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.