- (Of a substance) not able to be melted or fused.More example sentences
- A flux is sometimes used that combines chemically with the infusible materials in the ore to form slag, which floats on top of the metal and can be drawn off.
- In particular the tags are to be incorrodible and infusible at 2000F.
- The surface-rigidified cerasome is infusible and the monomeric cerasome complex of DNA is of viral size.
More definitions of infusibleDefinition of infusible in:
- The British & World English dictionary