Definition of inhumane in English:
Without compassion for misery or suffering; cruel: confining wild horses is inhumane
More example sentences
- If those who have the power to change this law have listened to my story, then I hope they will see that the law is cruel, barbaric and inhumane.
- Brutal, cruel, inhumane and disturbing violence happens all over the world.
- He has been treated in a cruel, inhumane and degrading manner, he wants the authorities to answer for that.
- Example sentences
- See, it's important to me as a consumer that the food on my plate has not raised inhumanely.
- They are said to have inhumanely treated internees, who sustained injuries following repeated assaults.
- They've been picked out and treated very inhumanely, without a chance to rectify a mistake or correct their status.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan