- An ink-soaked pad in a shallow box, used for inking a rubber stamp or taking fingerprints.More example sentences
- The ceremony to announce the emblem is rooted in Oriental culture with the Chinese seal, the red ink-pad, the special paper and the Chinese-style long table.
- It bears police approved wording and must be used with a red ink-pad.
- Lay the stamp onto a flat surface and tap the ink pad repeatedly over the surface of the rubber stamp.
More definitions of ink padDefinition of ink pad in:
- The British & World English dictionary