- A kind of linen tape formerly used to make laces, or the linen yarn from which this is manufactured.More example sentences
- Now, she is an expert weaver herself although the small inkle looms she uses for demonstrations are a long way off the massive industrial versions.
- Another method by which braids could have been produced is inkle weaving.
- The loom looks a lot like your regular inkle loom except it has two sides.
mid 16th century: of unknown origin.
More definitions of inkleDefinition of inkle in:
- The British & World English dictionary