- A patient who stays in a hospital while under treatment.More example sentences
- Yet strangely it has no effective role in treating the most common type of anaemia to affect hospital inpatients.
- It has been estimated that, among hospital inpatients with delirium, less than half have fully recovered by the time of discharge.
- You may receive your treatment as an inpatient, as an outpatient in the clinic, or at home.
More definitions of inpatientDefinition of inpatient in:
- The British & World English dictionary