(British also insider dealing)
- The illegal practice of trading on the stock exchange to one’s own advantage through having access to confidential information.More example sentences
- A landmark securities law that would criminalize insider trading in Hong Kong has languished for a year.
- An investigation was carried out by the London Stock Exchange and no cases of insider dealing were found.
- But allegations of fraud and illicit insider trading extend beyond the mutual fund operations of the two banks.
More definitions of insider tradingDefinition of insider trading in:
- The British & World English dictionary