- 1A removable sole worn in a shoe for warmth, as a deodorizer, or to improve the fit.More example sentences
- Ideally, shoes should have removable insoles.
- They are made of breathable Sheltex and feature removable insoles.
- They don't offer a whole lot of arch support, but the insole is removable, which makes it easy to add one that gives you more if you need it.
- 1.1The fixed inner sole of a boot or shoe.More example sentences
- Insoles might also be worth checking - a second pair of boots I bought had uncomfortable insoles, so I replaced them with a set that is more comfy but also seems to make them squeak.
- See if you can pry the insole up and see what's going on in the inner workings.
- The metal bit in your absolute staple cowboy boots that means they need new insoles is not going to go away just by leaving them in the corner of the room.
More definitions of insoleDefinition of insole in:
- The British & World English dictionary