- Relating to the act of breathing in.More example sentences
- As the resistive work of breathing rises, the inspiratory muscles must generate more force to offset the increase.
- In order to minimize barotrauma short inspiratory times should be used along with minimal peak inspiratory and expiratory pressures.
- Tracheal stenosis after intubation usually presents as shortness of breath and either or both inspiratory stridor and expiratory wheeze on exertion.
More definitions of inspiratoryDefinition of inspiratory in:
- The British & World English dictionary