Definition of inspiring in English:
Having the effect of inspiring someone: he was an inspiring teacher the scenery is not very inspiring
More example sentences
- The clashing mix of styles works surprisingly well together to create an inspiring environment.
- Coming from a young artist, her works are most inspiring.
- This year, consider a getaway to a room with an inspiring view.
- Example sentences
- This inspiringly abstract disc juxtaposes two items for clarinet and string quartet, both of which are essentially reflections on the medium, the sonority itself.
- On the site where once the truth, the whole truth and more or less the truth was relayed to a gullible nation, there will soon be a hotel, inspiringly titled The Scotsman.
- Anyone who can speak so inspiringly and who has done so much in a major sport should surely now find plenty of opportunities in New Zealand.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan