- The complete set of all the instructions in machine code that can be recognized and executed by a central processing unit.More example sentences
- A Script is an instruction set used to execute operations on a controller device.
- The Itanium processor uses a different instruction set than the x86 instruction set used by other desktop and server processors from Intel and AMD.
- Each processor designer then designs a processor to process a specific instruction set in the most efficient way possible.
More definitions of instruction setDefinition of instruction set in:
- The British & World English dictionary