Definition of integrant in English:
(Of parts) making up or contributing to a whole; constituent.
- More lamentations than actual singing, the voice becomes an integrant part of each track.
- They appear to emphasise on the notion of silence in their music until it becomes an integrant part of the sonic canvas of the track.
- There is no pseudo nostalgia going on here, but a genuine feel for a kind of music that is an integrant part of each one of the four members.
nounBack to top
- Be that as it may, his writing is replete with contrasting integrants.
Definition of integrant in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.