Definition of integrator in English:
1A person or thing that integrates, in particular.
- The scenario is beginning to replay at the Tier 1 system integrators.
- Sample transmission of the probe pulses was determined using home-built photodiode detectors combined with a boxcar integrator.
- They went out of business, or they became system integrators, or distributors, or whatever.
1.1 (also system integrator or systems integrator) Computing A company that markets commercial integrated software and hardware systems.
- The first few steps fall into the acquisition area and include selection of hardware, software, and a system integrator.
- Your system integrator and service provider have knowledge about the tuning and configuration of your system to best meet your operational requirements.
- So increasing numbers of systems integrators are junking product sales in favour of recommending software to their clients.
1.3An instrument for indicating or registering the total amount or mean value of some physical quality such as area or temperature.
- All of these sources take several minutes to reach maximum output and should be used with a light integrator, an instrument that measures the total amount of light available for exposure.
- The eluents were analysed with a differential refractometer and the peak areas were integrated by a Spectra Physics 4290 integrator.
- For example, the profile provides the integrator with the ability to configure the temperature sensor to define what information is to be put on the network and when.
Definition of integrator in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia